This 30-page guide features information about:
- What headless actually means, including a jargon buster!
- A look into the restrictions of traditional out-of-the-box ecommerce platforms
- What modern day ecommerce stores now require
- An in-depth look into flexibility and integrations
- Exclusive advice from consultants who've experienced 'going headless' and how it has benefited them
With headless commerce rapidly gaining traction, now is the time to get your head around this increasingly popular alternative to traditional, monolithic ecommerce architecture. Many retailers eager to strengthen their commitment to online experience are making the switch to headless commerce. In this guide, we gather the advice of three industry experts to help you understand exactly what headless ecommerce is, what the challenges to businesses are and decide whether or not it could help your ecommerce store in the long run.
Table of Contents
- 1. Common business challenges of ‘traditional’ platforms
- 2. Key requirements for modern ecommerce businesses
- 3. What does Headless actually mean?
- 4. Building the presentation layer
- 5. Performance & scale
- 6. Flexibility & integrations
- 7. Conclusion
This eBook was created by Klevu with input from James Gurd of Digital Juggler, Tom McCaul of Tom&Co, Martin Jensen of Centra and Antti Voutilainen of Eurokangas.